Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Lawson MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lawson practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, AK.
See Palmer Oncologists.