Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Lawson MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lawson practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, AK.
See Palmer Oncologists.