Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Lawson
Dr. Larry Lawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmer, AK, with another office in Homer, AK. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Lawson is affiliated with South Peninsula Hospital, Valley Hospital and Mat Su Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lawson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Lawson has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Larry Lawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmer, AK.
Dr. Alan Skolnick
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Palmer, AK 0 mi27
Dr. Jose Suarez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Palmer, AK 0 mi25
Dr. John Zimmermann
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Palmer, AK 0 mi17