A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lay
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lay graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Lay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence W Lay DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Lay practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lay has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors and Wichita General Practitioners.