A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lay
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lay graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Lay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence W Lay DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Lay practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lay has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians and Wichita General Practitioners.