inactive

Lawrence W Lay DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
Pilot
Dr Lay is one of the most cordial and complete aviation doctors. I have to admit,I have not been in to see him in several years with other things going on but getting the flying bug again and hope to visit him soon!

January 14th, 2014
Pilot
Dr. Lay is an excellent Aviation Medical Examiner whom I would highly recommend to anyone in the Wichita, Kansas area.

September 11th, 2013
Kickback anywhere?
If I did not self-commit to a 30+ day "treatment" at Charter Hospital ( Please feel free to Google the ahhh; um, 'excellence' of Charter Hospital for "marihuana addiction" the good Dr. Lay was going to recommend that I be assigned as a ward of the state. So. Where is the policy of the United States for marihuana at now? Dr. Lay NEVER checked back in with me. No further visits. No welfare calls. Nothing. Based on my own in first person experience with Dr. Lay; I would not recommend Lay for anything. More so; to pass ones self off as a pseudo-psychiatrist, or psychologist; is not exactly professional in the sense of proper ethics. Not Recommended.