Dr. Lawrence Le Duc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Le Duc?

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Awesome doctor. He is smart , compassionate, and helps a lot.

Compassionate and highly knowledgable

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Through all the ups and downs Dr LeDuc has been there for me.He really understands psychotropic drugs which makes me feel confident that I am receiving the best care possible. There was a time when I couldn't imagine ever getting my life back and thanks to him I did. He is very respectful and calming and brought me to a point where I could function on my own. "Talk" therapy was a significant part of my healing. If there were 6 stars I would give them to him.

Incredible

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr Leduc is awesome! I would highly highly recommend visiting him if your having any sort of problems. I went to him for anxiety, and he explained everything that was causing it, recommended some medicine, and most importantly help me believe in myself and get stronger from within. He doesnt just throw pills at you, he really works with you to solve the problem. He changed my life and i am so very grateful. His advice and wisdom is truly incredible.

Posted on May 7th, 2015