A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leeman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans