A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leeman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Leeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Leeman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leeman has 13 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Leeman practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Primary Care Doctors.