A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leigh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leigh graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leigh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Leigh MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Leigh practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leigh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Leigh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists.