A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leigh
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Leigh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leigh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leigh graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leigh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Leigh MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Leigh practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leigh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Leigh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists.