A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Leiter is Excellent. Dr. Leiter has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiter graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leiter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Leiter practice?
Dr. Lawrence Leiter practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Canyon Country Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Leiter, Dr. Loren Leiter, Dr. Lorenzo Leiter, Dr. Laurence Leiter