A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Leiter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiter
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiter graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leiter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Robert Leiter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Leiter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Leiter practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Primary Care Doctors.