A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lenhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lenhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenhart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lenhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Donald Lenhart MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Lenhart practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lenhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lenhart practices Internal Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists.