Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lenke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lenke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lenke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Curvatures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenke graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Lenke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lenke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Lenke practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lenke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lenke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Orthopedic Surgeons.