A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Leung practice?
Dr. Lawrence Leung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.