A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leung
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leung, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence L Leung MD is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Leung practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Leung practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.