A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leung, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence L Leung MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Leung practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Leung practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.