Dr. Lawrence Leventhal MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

April 11th, 2014
Back Surgery
Dr. Leventhal was a great doctor. I had suffered with back pain for a long time. He correctly diagnosed the problem & performed surgery which relieved all my pain. I would definitely recommend him & actually I did recommend him to a friend & my friend had a successful experience with him.

September 14th, 2012
Dr. Leventhal did surgery on my back for spinal stenosis. Surgery was very successful & have had no problems since. His bedside manner was great 7 I highly recommend Dr. Leventhal.

February 25th, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr. Leventhal. He took his time to explain what my options were. When I decided to have surgery (rotator cuff repair)the surgery went smoothly, follow up care was great and I had an excellent outcome.

September 16th, 2010
A Gifted Sugeon
Dr. leventhal quickly diagnosed my back problem after dealing with back pain for 25 years and seeing many other doctors. He performed surgery and in less than a day I was feeling better than I have in many years. He's very personable and spent time explaining everything to me including my options and risks. I highly recommend him. The hospital staff said I chose an exceptional doctor who only excepts profection.

May 3rd, 2010
Attn
My daughter was injured in an accident at work. We were sent to Dr Leventhal.After finally getting in, you felt like you were being hurried. In and out. So, my daughter who is 24 was told she could finish her physical therapy at home. If she had any problems she could come back. My daughter moved out of town for college and came back after ten months. She has always had flare ups. Now her flare ups for the same problem in her lower back has arised. Now he will not see her. Just got a call from his office. Katie states he will not see her since he discharged her. So, he says. The real reason is that she is workmans comp. He doesn't want to help people who are in pain. If he did , then he would help her. I will not recommend Dr Leventhal at all. Katie was nice and very professional doing her job. It does not reflect on the staff. But it is too bad that people can not stand up for what is right.