A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Brent Levin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Levin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Rheumatologists.