A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Levit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Levit is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Levit, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levit graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Scott Levit MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Levit practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Levit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Levit practices Anesthesiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Anesthesiologists.