A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Levy practice?
Dr. Lawrence Levy practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Internists.