A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Levy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Levy practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Levy practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Internists.