Dr. Lawrence Lieber Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Lieber?

Dr.Lawrence Lieber

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I've been seen by Dr. Lawrence Lieber saveral times and I find him to be an excellent doctor. I'm happy with his he manners, knowledge of a situation and the kindness he shows.

Don't do it !!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Chronic lingering pain continues months after Dr Lieber's surgery. Two orthopedic surgeons have given second opinions since ... BOTH question the need to have done the procedure to begin with. His story was all roses before surgery and he was a jerk afterwards. DO NOT go with Lieber !

Unprofessional Physician

Posted on June 18th, 2016

This doctor should not be allowed to practice. He was impatient and demeaning. There was a negative vibe in the office upon my arrival. I realized after the appointment why the staff behaved the way they did. Other than the pleasant X-ray technician, the staff appeared to be wounded. No smiles, no introductions, no sign of caring. I felt belittled by the doctor and I believe he makes everyone in the office feel the same way. I don't understand why or how his colleagues tolerate such unacceptable bedside manner. He gives the entire practice a poor reputation. Since I cant use profanity, let's just say he is a total schmasshole:-(

New patient on 6-6-16

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Dr. Lieber was rude and condescending. He treated my injury like it was not important. He yelled at the staff and treated them horribly. He is a rude, arrogant doctor.

Pick a Different Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2016

I am new to the office but have had experience with many doctors as I am a medical professional, myself. I did not choose this doctor. He was the, " next available doctor". My brief appointment with him was VERY disappointing. I found him to be arrogant and condescending. Im sure his surgical patients are satisfied because they are not awake when he is in the room.

Posted on November 26th, 2015

Dismissive, condescending, even insulting after surgery. I wish I read his other bad reviews before I went to him. I'm worse now than before his surgery 9 months ago. Still can't work. Pass on using Lieber .

Posted on July 6th, 2015

My friend has a hip problem and so I looked up Lieber because he did my wife's very bad hip and then in relatively quick succession, about two years, the other hip. I'm only writing this because our experience tells me he is a lot better than the number I happened to notice. To my wife, he is a savior. To me, he is a brilliant surgeon, if, like most surgeons, slightly abrupt. But he's good. Really good. Our experience is that no one gets out of a hip operation without some pain. You've eventually got to stand on it and it hurts for a while. If you want to have it done properly, then we recommend Lieber based on our experience. We went to him initially because my wife was a hospital nurse and knew of him. She thought highly of his work as did others on the hospital staff. In our case, he did two successful hip transplants, no complications at the time or at any time since, which is ten years now I think. I don't know if he is the best, but he's no "3" out of "5." He's at least a 5.0 and personally, I'd say he is a five-plus.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Excellent surgeon

Posted on February 11th, 2015

total hip joint replacement. three new hips in our family. hes the best.

does not have complications other surgeons have

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Expects patient participation. Thorough and consistennt' Excellent surgeon and accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. , does it have complications that other austins have

Experienced professional

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Very efficient. Fixed my years long problem quickly. Great!

Great Doc!

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Need surgery on my knee - operation was fast and my knee feels great. Highly recommended!