Dr. Lawrence Lieber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 22nd, 2016
Don't do it !!
Chronic lingering pain continues months after Dr Lieber's surgery. Two orthopedic surgeons have given second opinions since ... BOTH question the need to have done the procedure to begin with. His story was all roses before surgery and he was a jerk afterwards. DO NOT go with Lieber !

June 18th, 2016
Unprofessional Physician
This doctor should not be allowed to practice. He was impatient and demeaning. There was a negative vibe in the office upon my arrival. I realized after the appointment why the staff behaved the way they did. Other than the pleasant X-ray technician, the staff appeared to be wounded. No smiles, no introductions, no sign of caring. I felt belittled by the doctor and I believe he makes everyone in the office feel the same way. I don't understand why or how his colleagues tolerate such unacceptable bedside manner. He gives the entire practice a poor reputation. Since I cant use profanity, let's just say he is a total schmasshole:-(

June 6th, 2016
New patient on 6-6-16
Dr. Lieber was rude and condescending. He treated my injury like it was not important. He yelled at the staff and treated them horribly. He is a rude, arrogant doctor.

June 6th, 2016
Pick a Different Doctor
I am new to the office but have had experience with many doctors as I am a medical professional, myself. I did not choose this doctor. He was the, " next available doctor". My brief appointment with him was VERY disappointing. I found him to be arrogant and condescending. Im sure his surgical patients are satisfied because they are not awake when he is in the room.

November 25th, 2015
Dismissive, condescending, even insulting after surgery. I wish I read his other bad reviews before I went to him. I'm worse now than before his surgery 9 months ago. Still can't work. Pass on using Lieber.

July 6th, 2015
My friend has a hip problem and so I looked up Lieber because he did my wife's very bad hip and then in relatively quick succession, about two years, the other hip. I'm only writing this because our experience tells me he is a lot better than the number I happened to notice. To my wife, he is a savior. To me, he is a brilliant surgeon, if, like most surgeons, slightly abrupt. But he's good. Really good. Our experience is that no one gets out of a hip operation without some pain. You've eventually got to stand on it and it hurts for a while. If you want to have it done properly, then we recommend Lieber based on our experience. We went to him initially because my wife was a hospital nurse and knew of him. She thought highly of his work as did others on the hospital staff. In our case, he did two successful hip transplants, no complications at the time or at any time since, which is ten years now I think. I don't know if he is the best, but he's no "3" out of "5." He's at least a 5.0 and personally, I'd say he is a five-plus.

April 21st, 2015
Excellent surgeon

February 11th, 2015
total hip joint replacement. three new hips in our family. hes the best.

December 22nd, 2014
does not have complications other surgeons have
Excellent surgeon. Expects patient participation. Thorough and consistennt' Excellent surgeon and accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. , does it have complications that other austins have

October 22nd, 2012
Experienced professional
Very efficient. Fixed my years long problem quickly. Great!

September 1st, 2010
Great Doc!
Need surgery on my knee - operation was fast and my knee feels great. Highly recommended!