Dr. Lawrence Lieberman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 9th, 2016
Best GP I've ever used.
Dr. Lieberman is honest, upfront regarding my medical problems. He takes whatever time is necessary to go over my medical history and current problems. He is completely thorough.

April 4th, 2015
Don't waste your time...
He was is an average doctor; however, his availability was awful. Virtually all of his patients are geriatric; which would explain the ridiculous wait time. If you are a senior, it's safe to say you will be able to fit in that mid-morning/ afternoon nap while you sit in his waiting room. However, if you have a life and a career, don't was your valuable time with this group.

January 14th, 2014
Executive Assistant
If I can recommend one of Tulsa's finest Doctors, Dr. Lieberman is the man to have as your primary care. He has so helped me with many concerns regarding my coronary artery disease (CAD) and health issues that surpass the times and waiting on appointments I've had with him. His nurses are very kind, understanding and assist as much as possible. His nurse Chris is the best! She returns my calls, knows what steps to take with Dr.'s guidance and is prompt. I'm fortunate to have this Dr and Nurse. I highly recommend you to trust this Doctor. One of Tulsa's best in my humble opinion.

February 22nd, 2013
This Doctor is by far, the best Doctor I have ever had. It took years of going to mediocre and bad Doctors that did not act as if they even cared about anything but the money that you were shelling out to come and see them. Some were just ok but always left you feeling uneasy and doubtful. Dr.Lieberman is excellent. He also is very nice and upbeat. He makes you feel comfortable, listens to you, does not try to rush you in and then out. He honestly cares and has or will find a solution to the problem. He is the only Doctor I have actually been able to get through to with little effort in do so. Nobody should leave a Doctors office feeling like they have wasted their time and hard earned $. EVER! I TRULY recommend him to all. I have been to many Doctors in my lifetime and he has been the best out of all of them. I will not go to anyone else. Good luck to all.