A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lilien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lilien, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilien graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lilien has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Lilien MD is a male Neonatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Lilien practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lilien has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lilien practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.