A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lindeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lindeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindeman
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lindeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lindeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Lindeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Lindeman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lindeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lindeman practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.