A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lindeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lindeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindeman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lindeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lindeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Lindeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Lindeman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lindeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lindeman practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.