Internists
Video profile
31610 Plymouth Rd
Livonia, MI 48150
734-421-2840
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
May 14th, 2013

Dr. Lipnik is a wonderful doctor with excellent staff, they are extrememly helpful and kind!! There is hardly ever any wait times, yet appointments are extremely effecient. Excellent at explaining diagnoses and risk factors. Provides good preventative care, with excellent bedside manner. The staff is always so nice to me, and very helpful. I also have no problem getting my refills, when I call they are right on time!

|  Effective  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

Dr. Lipnik has been my doctor for many years. He is within 3 miles of my home and provides top notch service. After all, I am still above ground, enjoying every moment, and udnerstand what I need to do to keep things that way.

Oct 14th, 2012

HE JS GREAT EVERYBODY MUST GO!

Oct 11th, 2011

I have been a patient for over 20 years and never had to wait to see him. If you walk in his office, sign in and sit down. The nurse is calling you in the back for treatment. I don't know how he does it, but there is no wait time. Even when you get back in the room, there is not wait time.

Jun 14th, 2011

WOW!! I question those reviews. Lipnik has to be one of the worst doctors ever. How can you examine a patient without touching him. Wrongly diagosed patients seems to be a common occurance. I recommend 2nd opinions don't just go with him. It is too late for me but I hope that this review will help others.

|  A Good Doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Lipnik is the the best doctor I have ever had. His staff is extremely kind and professional. I always feel like my health and well being is of the utmost importance. I am treated with respect.

|  Very efficient and caring  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Lipnik for over 6 years and find him to be an excellent clinician. The office is operated very efficiently and the Dr. uses up-to-date computer record keeping and analysis. He uses outside testing and labs as required and I regard his use of the information to be top notch.

Nov 6th, 2004 on yahoo.com

Sir: His father was my doctor when I was a kid. He was my doctor for the past 15 years. He is the BEST I've ever had. He is very professional, caring, and has a great personality with a sense of humor - rare for a doctor. I miss him.....

Read Full Review at yahoo.com