A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Liszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Liszewski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liszewski
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Liszewski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Liszewski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Liszewski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Liszewski DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Liszewski practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Liszewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Liszewski practices Family Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Primary Care Doctors.