Dr. Lawrence Livingston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
Horrible Experience
I would not recommend Dr. Livingston for any elderly patients. His staff had my father contorting himself to get an X-ray of a broken arm and they dropped him on the floor which broke his other arm. My father had bone cancer which you would assume would have made them extra cautious about how they took the X-ray. When we went for a follow up visit I believe they thought we would sue them. Dr. Livingston threw the X-ray out into the garbage and had the nerve to tell me it was for filing. To make matters worse when my father was in the office Dr. Livingston pushed him very hard into the chair. This was so disturbing to watch. I never confronted him on this and I regret not having done so to this day. Protect your elderly parents avoid this man.

October 18th, 2013
Amazing!
Our experience was great with Dr, Livingston. Very efficient, thoughtful, yet professional, will recommend to anyone!

September 8th, 2013
I wont be back
He mocked me, and blamed me for my symptoms, saying it was because I didn't exercise. Actually, the reason I went to him was because my musculoskeletal situation was preventing my normal exercise routine. I actually got worse during his treatment. He was so disrespectful I was stunned.

February 1st, 2012
NOT recommended
Dr. Lawrence Livingston MD was rude and insulting. He misdiagnosed my neuromuscular disease, and his treatment made me much worse (this should have tipped him off that he had misdiagnosed me). He staff seemed more sycophantic than knowledgeable.

March 25th, 2009
Tore ACL/MCL in both knees skiing and though I no longer ski, 23 years later I'm still mountain climbing! Many, many thanks!!!

May 15th, 2008
Watch out for this one
was ready to do surgery ASAP. I had a second opinion and wound up not needing surgery and having full recovery.