Dr. Lawrence Livingston MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017
VET THE DR!!
Dr. Livingston is an incredibly arrogant, ignorant person. As far as being a doctor, he did not help me. Unfortunately, he made it worse. My initial consultation went sour almost upon meeting. I should have listened to my gut. However, I didn't and having been told he was a good doctor, I continued with him. Greatest mistake of my life. I now walk with a cane, have chronic pain, and my life was completely changed for the worse after Dr. Livingston performed surgery on my knee. The outcome was less than stellar. I made several appointments after surgery over a 3 year period to address pain etc only to be told "nothing was the matter" "some people don't heal as well as others." So I went to Hospital for Special Surgery in NY. I had multiple infections. 2 revisions and years of PT later, I am grateful to HSS for saving my life and leg. All of this due to a simple knee replacement surgery. Poor choice of the initial doctor.

February 23rd, 2016
Horrible Experience
I would not recommend Dr. Livingston for any elderly patients. His staff had my father contorting himself to get an X-ray of a broken arm and they dropped him on the floor which broke his other arm. My father had bone cancer which you would assume would have made them extra cautious about how they took the X-ray. When we went for a follow up visit I believe they thought we would sue them. Dr. Livingston threw the X-ray out into the garbage and had the nerve to tell me it was for filing. To make matters worse when my father was in the office Dr. Livingston pushed him very hard into the chair. This was so disturbing to watch. I never confronted him on this and I regret not having done so to this day. Protect your elderly parents avoid this man.

October 18th, 2013
Amazing!
Our experience was great with Dr, Livingston. Very efficient, thoughtful, yet professional, will recommend to anyone!

September 8th, 2013
I wont be back
He mocked me, and blamed me for my symptoms, saying it was because I didn't exercise. Actually, the reason I went to him was because my musculoskeletal situation was preventing my normal exercise routine. I actually got worse during his treatment. He was so disrespectful I was stunned.

February 1st, 2012
NOT recommended
Dr. Lawrence Livingston MD was rude and insulting. He misdiagnosed my neuromuscular disease, and his treatment made me much worse (this should have tipped him off that he had misdiagnosed me). He staff seemed more sycophantic than knowledgeable.

September 27th, 2010
best ever

March 26th, 2009
Tore ACL/MCL in both knees skiing and though I no longer ski, 23 years later I'm still mountain climbing! Many, many thanks!!!

May 16th, 2008
Watch out for this one
was ready to do surgery ASAP. I had a second opinion and wound up not needing surgery and having full recovery.

July 29th, 2017