A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lohman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lohman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lohman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lohman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Lohman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Lohman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lohman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lohman practices Ophthalmology near Kent, OH.
See Kent Ophthalmologists.