A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lohman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lohman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lohman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Lohman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Lohman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lohman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lohman practices Ophthalmology near Stow, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Kent, OH.
See Stow Ophthalmologists.