A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Love, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Love has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Leslie Love MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Love practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Love practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.