A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Love, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Love has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Leslie Love MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Love practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Love practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.