A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lum is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence George Lum MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Lum practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lum practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.