A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lum is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan