A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Lunsford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Lunsford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunsford graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lunsford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Dade Lunsford MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. L D. Lunsford practice?
- Dr. L Lunsford has 2 office locations.
Dr. L Lunsford practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurological Surgeons.