Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lustig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lustig, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lustig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Robert Lustig MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lustig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lustig practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Otolaryngologists.