A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lustig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lustig, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lustig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lustig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Lustig practice?
Dr. Lawrence Lustig practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.