A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lustig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustig
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lustig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lustig, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lustig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Lustig MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lustig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lustig practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Otolaryngologists.