A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Allen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Allen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Allen practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.