A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cohen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Milton Cohen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cohen practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.