A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehrlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Western Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehrlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 80 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Ehrlich practice?
Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.