A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrlich
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Western Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Mathew Ehrlich DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Ehrlich practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.