A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrlich
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Western Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Mathew Ehrlich DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Ehrlich practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.