A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Rehab Hospital, Reading, Pa
- St Joseph Med Ctr, Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Michael Kaplan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.