A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Levinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Levinson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Michael Levinson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Levinson practices Ophthalmology near Potomac, MD.
See Potomac Ophthalmologists.