A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Silverman practice?
Dr. Lawrence Silverman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Danville, CA.
See Danville Surgeons.