Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Silverman
Dr. Lawrence Silverman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Silverman is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Silverman has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Lawrence Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.
Dr. Ramesh Veeragandham
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, CA 1.20 mi32
Dr. Srinivas Ramachandra
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, CA 1.20 mi40
Dr. Andreas Kamlot
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Danville, CA 1.20 mi20