Dr. Lawrence Wells Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Wells?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Wells?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017

escellent doctor

I've been seeing this doctor for years and think he's great. He's gotten some negative reviews, I don't know why. He has a very busy practice and many, many return patients. I highly recommend this very nice, competent dermatologist.

September 21st, 2016

Negligent

Didn't bother examining my skin which is genetically hypersensitive. Doesn't listen to patient at all. Prescribed tretinoin without proper instruction (speaking too fast, didn't advise me to wear sunscreen while on tretinoin, prescription unsuitable for hypersensitive skin which resulted in second degree burn and told me to keep using it which is negligent).

August 27th, 2015

Dr. Wells drops the F bomb and touches too much. I was very uncomfortable.

August 3rd, 2015

This doctor is excellent.

September 17th, 2014

Unprofessional & Negligent

Asked what the problem was, then prescribed a medication without even looking at the problem area. Made very inappropriate comments when I questioned him.

October 20th, 2012

I concur with the last comment; he's great at diagnosing and skilled at his treatments. He is sometimes abrupt if you ask too many questions. I guess he has a set number of minutes he spends with the patient but you will get the correct treatment which is the most important aspect.

July 25th, 2012

Strictly business

Dr. Wells is not there to hold your hand. He is strictly business. He just tells you what's wrong and what to do. He is very good at diagnosing. He is fast and doesn't waste your time. In/out.

July 15th, 2012

Great dermatologist

visited with dr wells last week. Dr wells spent a lot of time explainining and understanding my symptoms. Then Prescribed me medications for various typical dermatitis rashes. After three days of use the redness and itching went away.

August 10th, 2011

Spends 2 Mins with patients

Dr. Wells, you can spend 45 to 50 mins waiting for the doctor, but when you see Dr. Wells its for 2 or 3 mins, he hands you, your file and tells you to leave. Gave me some tube for the redness on my face and told me if this doesnt help i cannot help you. are you serious?? Awful experience, spend time and money for nothing. Please find yourself a real doctor.

February 20th, 2010

A GREAT DERMATOLOGIST!!!!!!

Dr. Wells has treated me, my wife and our autistic son for many years now. He is a truly marvelous dermatologist. Tremendous knowledge of his specialty field. Incredible doctor-patient rapport. Amazing patience and understanding when treating our son. Dr. Lawrence M. Wells may be the finest physician that I have ever had contact with.....in 61 years of living.

August 28th, 2009

Dr Lawrence Wells refused to give me diagnose information

In the consultation Dr Wells asked to point to my ail's and than he would write in his file and mumble to himself what the ail was. This was done very fast because he had a room full of patients, which I could understand. What I could not understand was that I asked him to write my ail's down on a piece of paper so I could do some research and he refuse to write down my ail's. In other words he refused to give me the information of my diagnose. I desided I did not want a second visit with this Dr. Wells who refused to give me a diagnose.

February 4th, 2017