A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ma is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Leo Ma MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Gastroenterologists.