A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ma is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans