A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence MacDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence MacDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. MacDonald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Livernois Joseph MacDonald MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Lawrence MacDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence MacDonald practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Pulmonologists, Novi Critical Care Practitioners, and Novi Sleep Medicine Doctors.