Learn more about Dr. Lawrence MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence MacDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence MacDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. MacDonald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. MacDonald practice?
Dr. Lawrence MacDonald practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Pulmonologists, Novi Critical Care Practitioners, Novi Sleep Medicine Doctors, Novi Anesthesiologists, and Novi Radiation Oncologists.