A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence MacDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence MacDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. MacDonald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Livernois Joseph MacDonald MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Lawrence MacDonald has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence MacDonald practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.