A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Madoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Madoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy Complications
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madoff graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Madoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence C Madoff MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Madoff practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Madoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Madoff practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.