A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Madoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bacteremia, Emerging Communicable Diseases, and Pregnancy Complications, Infectious.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Madoff graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Madoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Madoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Madoff practice?
Dr. Lawrence Madoff practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Madoff, Dr. Laurence Madoff, Dr. Loren Madoff, Dr. Lorenzo Madoff