A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Manco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Manco is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manco
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Manco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manco graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Manco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Manco MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Manco practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Manco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Manco practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Radiologists.