Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Marentette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Marentette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marentette
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marentette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Marentette, BS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Mandibular Fractures
- Portal Hypertension
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marentette graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marentette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Marentette BS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Marentette practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Marentette has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Marentette practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.