A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Marentette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Marentette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Marentette, BS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Mandibular Fractures
- Portal Hypertension
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marentette graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marentette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Marentette BS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Marentette practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Marentette has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Marentette practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.