A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Marentette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Marentette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marentette
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Marentette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Marentette, BS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Mandibular Fractures
- Portal Hypertension
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marentette graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marentette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Marentette BS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Marentette practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Marentette has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Marentette practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.