Dr. Lawrence Markman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Markman?

December 30th, 2014

He was very truthful with me then any other doctor ever was.

November 24th, 2013

If he's on call at the medical aid unit- go to another one!

I had the most disappointing medical experience with dr Markman at a local medical aid unit. After having foot pain for 2 days, I went in to have it seen. Without looking at, touching, or examining my foot, he sent me for X-rays. When the X-rays came back normal, he said nothing is wrong with my foot and I could go. I expressed that something was wrong with my foot and that I was unable to put any weight on it. His response was that the crazy showed nothing so he couldn't help me. I pursued and asked if I should wrap it or elevate it to reduce visible swelling ( that he never saw because he didn't look at my foot) and his response was that it was unnecessary because nothing was wrong according to the X-rays. We have many options for urgent care in Wilmington..... No need to pursue this one ever again is dr. Markman is on call. Taking my x rays and getting seen somewhere else:(

May 12th, 2015