Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Markovitz
Dr. Lawrence Markovitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mc Lean, VA, with another office in Purcellville, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Hematology. Dr. Markovitz is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Markovitz has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Markovitz has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a doctor who performs surgery on the organs inside the chest, focusing on the heart and lungs, as well as on the great vessels. Some procedures this type of surgeon might perform are angioplasty, bypass surgery, and...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Lawrence Markovitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.
Dr. Hamza Rana
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Mc Lean, VA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Aloysius Pereira
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Mc Lean, VA 0.45 mi25
Dr. Nyen Chong
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Mc Lean, VA 0.45 mi18