A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Marr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bruce Marr MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Marr practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Marr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Marr practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bluefield, WV.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.