A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Martin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Orin Martin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence O. Martin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Martin practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.