Dr. Lawrence Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2013
Terrific Physician!
Dr. Lawrence Martin was referred to me by a friend, and I couldn't be happier with the referral. After dealing with a sinus problem which couldn't be resolved by other doctors, Dr. Martin diagnosed the problem, prescribed the best medication, explained a course of treatment that may include surgery, and explained the surgical approach thoroughly in lay man's terms. He listens well, responds to questions, and made me feel well taken care of. I trust Dr. Martin with my medical needs, and his reputation as a surgeon is excellent.

August 3rd, 2012
Licky Fimd
Dr. Martin is a an excellent physician. He diagnoses problems that are tough for other doctors to get a handle on. I had an appointment that lasted as long as it needed to take care of my problem. No rushing. He followed up with me by calling a few days later to ask my condition. Unheard of! I trust him, and will schedule surgery with him when the time is right. His staff is efficient and friendly, and go out of their way to accommodate.

January 26th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr Martin was very thorough in his exam, informing us all the time on what he was doing and giving us choices and opinions on what to do about our son's facial tumor.He made us feel like we were the most important patient he had.He personally called us with test results and his interpertation of them.Great doctor to have found!

January 7th, 2017