A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Martinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinelli
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Martinelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinelli graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Martinelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence P Martinelli MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Martinelli practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Martinelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Martinelli practices Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.