A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Martinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinelli graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Martinelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Martinelli practice?
Dr. Lawrence Martinelli practices Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.