A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Masket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Masket, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masket graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Masket has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stuart Masket MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Masket practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Masket has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Masket practices Emergency Medicine near Willows, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Portola Valley, CA.
See Willows Emergency Physicians.