A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mass
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Mass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Mass graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Mass MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Mass practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mass practices Addiction Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Addiction Specialists.