A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mass graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Mass MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Mass practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mass practices Addiction Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Addiction Specialists.