Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 20th, 2015

My favorite Doctor! Intelligent, cultivated with great humor, I always leave happy and with tips on health and beauty. He also recognizes the cancers from the warts and treats accordingly.

Classical 1 show details Classical 1
Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr Matt has a refined aesthetic talent with the latest technological "machinery". Outcomes of all procedures have me appear natural yet improved, for over 6 years. He discovered and removed a facial carcinoma without leaving a scar, (another Dr left me with a permanent scar on my face which could have been handled in a more cosmetic way had he not rushed) Dr Matt is scrupulous and takes his time, he also gives free samples so that I don't have to invest in RXs unless I am pleased with results. Staff is also wonderful accommodates my last minute calls to get me in.

Nov 17th, 2014

Have been going to Dr. Matt for ten years - he's smart, attentive, and very professional.

by TJ on Aug 12th, 2013

Very patient and intelligent . Great bed side manners and he takes his time.

by lady of la on Jul 24th, 2013

The staff is kind and always makes appts that work with my last minute scheduling. Dr. Matt has for the last six years kept me beautiful and healthy. He found a skin cancer which was invisible to the eye. He takes time to listen and thus give personalized treatment.

Avoid Dr. Matt show details Avoid Dr. Matt
Jul 29th, 2012

If you have a skin issue, be prepared to visit Dr. Matt at least 3 times before it gets resolved. He NEVER solves the problem on the first visit and he will always send you home with bags of samples and unnecessary prescriptions - and he'll perform unnecessary procedures during your appointment which you'll learn about later when you get your bill. When you tell him what's wrong or if you ask any questions, he gives you this look like you're crazy or you're wasting his time. I've never experienced a more useless doctor.

Great Dermatologist show details Great Dermatologist
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Matt is an excellent representation of a well rounded health care provider. He provided/is providing me with excellent care during my laser hair removal; including his ability to explain and perform procedure with great detail (I could see great results after my first treatment with him). He is attentive in following up with me to assure that I was doing well post-procedure and is readily available regarding any questions/concerns I may have. And his bedside manner is immaculate!As far as cost goes, Dr. Matt's fees are reasonable and appropriate for the type of procedure being performed and considering the type of care and attentiveness you receive as one of his patient's you definitely get your money's worth and then some! His staff has been friendly and professional on every interaction I have had with them and they make you feel very comfortable and relaxed. I highly recommend seeking the services of Dr. Matt for you dermatological needs.

Terrible show details Terrible
Jun 8th, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I got a rash on my arms from a trip to Thailand and went to see him about it. He told me I had some terrible disease (unrelated to my trip) which basically has no cure and told me the rash may or may not go away. He gave me NOTHING for it. I went to another doctor the next day and she said its probably an allergic reaction, she gave me some prescription cortizone, and it went away within a few days.Now, a year and a half later, his office just sent me a bill for $360 for his "services". Don't ever go to this doctor.. he will misdiagnose you and then charge you ridiculous amounts of money for it.

horrible show details horrible
by m on May 7th, 2010

do not go to this doctor for vein problems!

Great attention show details Great attention
Jul 16th, 2009

He spent time listening to my individual needs. He was creative in finding solutions. He spent the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment suggestions. He answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to a friend.

at your peril show details at your peril
Aug 20th, 2008

misdiagnosis - easily picked up by non-specialist at a later date