A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Mazur is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazur
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mazur, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Albert Mazur MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Mazur practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mazur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mazur practices Psychiatry near Claremont, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Laconia, NH.
See Claremont Psychiatrists.