Dr. Lawrence Mcadam Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 28th, 2015

What does this mean?

Dr Mcadams took care of my RA for many years. I am 84 and my body is quite gnarled/crooked but I had no complaints of pain during all the years. I now am having quite a bit of pain amost everywhere, neck, wrists, shoulders and upper arms. I went to Dr Wm Martin for 2 months and almost became bedridden. I am now going to someone else and a little anxious about it...I expected to be back among the living like when Dr Mcadams was practicing but it just isn't working.

COPD