Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Mcauliffe
Dr. Lawrence Mcauliffe, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcauliffe is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. Dr. Mcauliffe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Mcauliffe has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Mcauliffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.
Dr. Matthew Cavender
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hyannis, MA 0 mi9
Dr. Nicholas Matas
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Hyannis, MA 0 mi26
Dr. Stuart Ruch
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hyannis, MA 0 mi26